AIM
Seknasoft

Piranha Plant's Lullaby =MM= Piranha Plant's Lullaby =MM=

I didn't recognise it

And I've played Super Mario 64 since I was 3.
I didn't recognise it past the first few notes and I had a listen to the original and realised what a brilliant recreation you have made. My only concern is this:
It's a little too repetitive, say after a while put some continuous vox or something in the back with a very quiet tambourine/bass drum every bar. It would sound pretty cool if you did that.
You did a great job anyhow and I really like it.
9/10 5/5 + download.

Morien18 responds:

continuous vox, huh? sounds like a plan... :P And percussion was a huge issue when i made this. I wanted the song to maintain it's sense of peace and calmness, and i found that adding percussion would damage that feeling. But I am always willing to continue to improve on it. thank you for your review.

WIP - echobass WIP - echobass

Fantastic, end was the best.

I loved it, especially the atmosphere you set there. It was very good. Like the person below me said, the build up was really good.
What I think you should do is to put the harmonics (synth voice/choir, no?) from the end and have that throughout the song, because that last 30 seconds was amazing, so I really think you should beef it up a little. And then have quieter parts that change etc... but that's my opinion.

Don't get me wrong, I would accept it as a great music track as it is, because it is truly very very well done! :D

EoD696 responds:

Thanks a bunch! I really appreciate the feedback :) I think it would work well in a more structured sort of a arrangement. Like AABB or ABAA or what have you...this is just kind of how it's flown out of my head so far, heheh.