AIM
Seknasoft

Caltrops Caltrops

Nice!

I liked that! It was very, addicting! I ended up dying quite quickly though. What I reckon would be a massive improvement to this game if it had more polished graphics. Say the spikes had some shine and not a radial gradient, and possibly a bevel. Or the sphere had glossiness (As for the items). But what really put me off was the Gray background. All in all, I think that was great, I woul really love to see some nice graphics soon!

Piranha Plant's Lullaby =MM= Piranha Plant's Lullaby =MM=

I didn't recognise it

And I've played Super Mario 64 since I was 3.
I didn't recognise it past the first few notes and I had a listen to the original and realised what a brilliant recreation you have made. My only concern is this:
It's a little too repetitive, say after a while put some continuous vox or something in the back with a very quiet tambourine/bass drum every bar. It would sound pretty cool if you did that.
You did a great job anyhow and I really like it.
9/10 5/5 + download.

Morien18 responds:

continuous vox, huh? sounds like a plan... :P And percussion was a huge issue when i made this. I wanted the song to maintain it's sense of peace and calmness, and i found that adding percussion would damage that feeling. But I am always willing to continue to improve on it. thank you for your review.

WIP - echobass WIP - echobass

Fantastic, end was the best.

I loved it, especially the atmosphere you set there. It was very good. Like the person below me said, the build up was really good.
What I think you should do is to put the harmonics (synth voice/choir, no?) from the end and have that throughout the song, because that last 30 seconds was amazing, so I really think you should beef it up a little. And then have quieter parts that change etc... but that's my opinion.

Don't get me wrong, I would accept it as a great music track as it is, because it is truly very very well done! :D

EoD696 responds:

Thanks a bunch! I really appreciate the feedback :) I think it would work well in a more structured sort of a arrangement. Like AABB or ABAA or what have you...this is just kind of how it's flown out of my head so far, heheh.

Stream Stream

Wow!

That looks SHWEET! It all nicely done and looks almost perfect! Wow I love it so much its now my Desktop Wallpaper! The detail in the textures you've put in there and the bump mapping, wow good job!

Sunshaft responds: